Teeth In A Day
What are Dental Implants?
The dental implant team at FOREVER SMILES DENTAL CLINIC can place implants, crowns and full arch bridges in a single day for many of their patients.
The procedure suits patients who don’t have a medical impairment such as diabetes or who have poor bone density. Called 'teeth in one day' it is a suitable option when:
- Someone has a missing front tooth that they want replaced
- For people replacing full dentures with implants (i.e. they are already missing all upper or all lower teeth or both)
- For people with partial dentures, with hopeless teeth or only one good tooth left (i.e. where we can replace it with full upper/lower teeth)
The procedures for both the second and third scenarios are done with the All on 4 treatment which uses four dental implants to fix a prosthesis with 12 to 14 teeth.
At our centre the All on 4 treatment can be performed within a day but for most dentists it will take a three day period to complete. We are able to do this because our modern centre has all the required specialists and facilities under the one roof such as:
- Specialists such as an maxillofacial surgeon and a prosthodontist
- A sedation (sleep dentistry)
- Dedicated patient recovery rooms
- In house lab where our technicians make implant crowns and bridges
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
For All on 4 implants and dental bone grafting, you’re in capable hands at Forever smiles dental clinic.